Saturday, April 3, 2010

For the 1st time.. i freak out!

I've never meant to do this..
but u've turn me down.. for a lot of times..
which makes me realize no point working it..
I gave up.. i've tried every single thing i can..Still, i hardly get any appreciation...

I gave up.. and felt very disappointed..the weird feeling makes me hard to talk with u..

and so its like a lil bit avoid u..
it not avoid but
more or less..
there is something between us.. thats what i feel..
And i also know that..
u dun want to lose a FREN..

Im here to apologize if i said something which make u feel very angry or sad..
I take back my words...
I try hard to flash back what i've done..
for some part i was wrong... sorry..
Mayb u cant understand my feeling..
so that u think im angry..

All and all we shall talk again and i shall give in..

Ps: Im so ''fished'' up!

No comments:

Post a Comment